Sunday, August 17, 2008

3rd Thing - Habits

Lifelong learning is kinda fun! That being said, I think my strongest habit is actually half a habit! That is, my strongest is PLAY. I love to play, especially with new technology! I'm not afraid to try things out. Probably the second/third strongest would be to teach/mentor others. Sharing is good! I love to help and get others excited about learning new things. along with that goes the "accept responsibility for my own learning". You can't very well mentor someone on something you know noting about, can you. So I make it my responsibility to learn, just so I can pass it on!


I guess my two on the bottom habits would be "View problems as challenges" because I have my fingers in so many pies that, sometimes, there are a LOT of problems. So sometimes I get overwhelmed. The other bottom one would be "Begin with the end in mind" I tend to set my bar pretty high and often the "END" seems unatainable. I have some difficulty with accepting lesser end products in myself. That's a problem, and we know I don't see problems as challenges! But, knowing these are my problems, I can try to look at them as challenges instead! Wow, lifelong learning can be confusing too! Good thing I like to play!!

Here's me with the end in mind - or under foot at least!

No comments: