Friday, October 3, 2008

Thing 20 was delicious!

I LOVE this! My user name is adacutandpaste . I still have a few bugs to work out but I love the idea. I tried adding the buttons to my other computer too, I signed in and they added, it says my user name, shows up in my del.icio.us tab, but aren't added to my page. I know I can add them separately, but the buttons are much easier. Hope I can work it out so I can use the buttons in both places. Maybe I have to reboot, I'll see. Once I get set up with buttons in both places, I'll be able to do things so much better and faster!

I don't think it will be used in the classroom, but between home and school, definitely. I'd like to get the other TLTs in our district to use this and we can network and share websites so much easier. We can tag with a common name and use the name+topic in the search. It will be great if we can get people to do this. Sharing is so much fun! Thanks for showing us how to do this!

No comments: